The privacy and security of our site visitors and members is our highest priority. When you checkout of our store, you will be asked to provide certain information, such as your name and contact information. We will never offer any information about you to any outside company unless we receive your prior consent.
And we realize you are inundated with unsolicited email, so we only use our email list to occasionally notify you of product updates or fixes as they are necessay.
You may have noticed that while you are shopping at our store you are not connected to a secure server, but when it is time to gather your credit card information, we do connect to a secure server for you to enter your credit card and process the transaction. So, the actual credit card information transfer is secure.
We also do not store your credit card information on our server, which eliminates the risk of someone gaining access to your credit card info by hacking into our server.
Please provide physical address for shipments. Normal shipping is via UPS Ground and shipping charges are calculated by destination zip code and weight of the total order plus a small handling fee. You may preview your order including shipping charges before you submit it.
Generally, orders received by 2:00pm will be shipped the same business day. Orders received after 2:00pm will be shipped the next business day. UPS Next Day or 2nd Day service is available.
30 day approval applies to all purchases except purchases by bookstores.
Bookstores (effective January 1, 2020):
- all return requests by bookstores MUST be made in writing to publisher and all returns must be pre-approved by publisher;
- all returns MUST be received by publisher within 30 days of date of invoice unless otherwise permitted/agreed to by publisher in writing prior to purchase, returns MUST be made within 30 days of invoice;
- damaged books and books determined by publisher as not resalable will not be accepted for return;
- no return will be accepted for any title and/or edition of a title that is larger in quantity than twenty-five percent (25%) of the most recent purchase of that title; and
- all unaccepted returns will remain the property of the purchaser and shall be returned to purchaser at purchaser's expense.